Wendy specializes in helping people navigate the paradoxes inherent in change.
Wendy’s clients include those looking to create sustained change in themselves or their organizations, as well as those on the receiving end of change who are working to find their footing in shifting circumstances.
Wendy has coached leaders and individual contributors working in the technology, entertainment, pharmaceutical, healthcare, finance, retail, manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit industries.
Prior to becoming an independent consultant and coach in 2016, Wendy spent over two decades involved in organizational transformation efforts, working directly with C-suite executives. She held positions in strategy and operations in a variety of organizations, such as Deloitte and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and has experience working at community, national and international levels.
Wendy is an avid succulent gardener, lover of drums and enthusiastic day hiker. She lives in Saint Petersburg, FL with her partner, Curtis.
Education & Credentials
- MS Public Policy & Management, Carnegie Mellon University
- BA, American University
- Certificate in Evidence-based Coaching, Fielding Graduate University
- Fellow, Center for Evidence-based Management (CEBMa)
- ACC, International Coach Federation
- PMP, Project Management International
- CCPM, Association of Change Management Professionals
- Certified Teacher, Integrative Restoration Institute (iREST meditation)
“Wendy didn’t let me get away with easy answers. She gently prodded and made me reflect more on myself, my words, and my decisions to bring about new realizations and ultimately better outcomes. It was a fantastic investment.”Manager,Software Engineering
“..Wendy’s not ‘telling me what to do’, but she has an amazing way of guiding me toward my truth.”COO,Nonprofit