About a)plan coaching
Coaching is an ongoing relationship with a person trained to assist clients in identifying and achieving what they want in all areas of their lives. a)plan coaching is the optimized version of that process, using technology and our proven approach, to help organizations and individuals create transformational, lasting results. Though there are many tools and methods used in the coaching process, a coach’s primary purpose is to guide and support clients through the three-step process of:
1) Identifying what they want – both short and long term goals in all areas of their lives
2) Developing MAPs – Multiple Action Plans – to reach those goals
3) Implementing those plans while changing the behaviors that have previously held them back
We believe a)plan coaching to have massive potential by maximizing our triple bottom line:
- Coaches must experience value in the form of new clients and tools to make client service delivery easier to manage.
- Clients must see substantial improvements in their lives and reach their goals.
- The company must grow to tremendous profitability while adhering to its culture and values.
About the position
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant contractor to play a key role in supporting the CEO and other staff with daily admin tasks, specifically managing calendars.
To thrive in this role, you should be well-organized and detail-oriented! Experience in the coaching sector is a wonderful plus, but not at all required.
This is an hourly contractor, remote position. This position will report directly to the CEO, Sara Ellis Conant.
|Manage the CEO’s personal and professional schedule & appointments|
|Manage the CEO and other team member’s calendars|
|Assist with managing our filing system|
|Handle various research tasks for CEO and other staff|
|Make travel and accommodation arrangements|
|Assist with some data management|
You might be a fit if you…
- Have at least one year of admin/EA experience (preferred but not required)
- Are service oriented and eager to support our CEO’s success
- Have tremendous integrity–track record of making and keeping high impact agreements
- Are goal focused and enjoy a fast pace
- Have outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Can respond to emails in a timely manner
- Have advanced skills in Google Apps / Suite
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
$20-25/hour depending on experience – minimum of 40 hours per month and up to 160 hours per month.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com