Debbie helps people to see things differently, discover deeper learning and effectively manage change and innovation.
Her evidence-based coaching and training practice draws from design thinking, character strengths, and mindfulness.
Debbie has spent the past 15+ years focused on the intersection of education and technology and held roles in venture capital, entrepreneurship, user design/experience, and instruction. She has over twenty years of cross-sector experience in public, private and social sectors in both established and start-up ventures including technology, product development, policy analysis, education and nonprofit; anchored by leadership development for emerging to elected leaders. In all of these endeavors, her priority is about sustaining positive social impact.
Debbie and her husband reside in the mountains of Park City, Utah, with their three teen sons and two trail-thirsty dogs, and all together they roam natural places in the western United States in their RV as much as possible.
Education and Credentials:
- EdD (Doctor of Education) in progress, Leadership & Innovation, Arizona State University
- MA (Education), Learning, Design & Technology, Stanford University
- AB with distinction, Public Policy, Occidental College
- Evidence-based Coaching Certificate, Fielding Graduate University
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- RYT-200 Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance (10 years teaching experience)
- Designing Your Life Certified Coach
- Art & Practice of Leadership Development Certificate, Harvard Kennedy School
Clients that have benefitted from Debbie’s support include senior managers in big tech (e.g. Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Slack, etc.) and other large companies (e.g. American Express, Genentech, and Deloitte); startup founders; non-profit and local government leaders; and creatives (musicians and writers). Debbie has particular experience with local elected officials, entrepreneurs, working parents, educators, university faculty, emerging leaders, summer camp counselors, and all-around change-makers.