Debbie helps people to see things differently, discover deeper learning and effectively manage change and innovation.
Her evidence-based coaching and training practice draws from design thinking, character strengths, and mindfulness.
Debbie has spent the past 15+ years focused on the intersection of education and technology and held roles in venture capital, entrepreneurship, user design/experience, and instruction. She has over twenty years of cross-sector experience in public, private and social sectors in both established and start-up ventures including technology, product development, policy analysis, education and nonprofit; anchored by leadership development for emerging to elected leaders. In all of these endeavors, her priority is about sustaining positive social impact.
Debbie and her husband reside in California’s Silicon Valley with their three teen sons, loyal dog and chicken brood and roam natural places in the western United States in their motorhome as much as possible.
Education and Credentials:
- EdD (Doctor of Education) in progress, Leadership & Innovation, Arizona State University
- MA (Education), Learning, Design & Technology, Stanford University
- AB with distinction, Public Policy, Occidental College
- Evidence-based Coaching Certificate, Fielding Graduate University
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- RYT-200 Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance (10 years teaching experience)
- Designing Your Life Certified Coach
- Art & Practice of Leadership Development Certificate, Harvard Kennedy School