About a)plan coaching
Coaching is an ongoing relationship with a person trained to assist clients in identifying and achieving what they want in all areas of their lives. a)plan coaching is the optimized version of that process, using technology and our proven approach, to help organizations and individuals create transformational, lasting results. Though there are many tools and methods used in the coaching process, a coach’s primary purpose is to guide and support clients through the three-step process of:
1) Identifying what they want – both short and long term goals in all areas of their lives
2) Developing MAPs – Multiple Action Plans – to reach those goals
3) Implementing those plans while changing the behaviors that have previously held them back
We believe a)plan coaching to have massive potential by maximizing our triple bottom line:
- Coaches must experience value in the form of new clients and tools to make client service delivery easier to manage.
- Clients must see substantial improvements in their lives and reach their goals.
- The company must grow to tremendous profitability while adhering to its culture and values.
About the position
We are currently seeking an experienced Operations contractor to play a key role in customer support, client support and data management & strategy.
To thrive in this role, you should be a systems-thinker who loves data and details! Experience in the coaching sector is a wonderful plus, but not at all required.
This is an hourly contractor, remote position, with slight preference for candidates in NY or SF. This position will report directly to the Head of Operations, Molly Rodau.
|– Oversee our client evaluation survey systems with support from Operations team|
|– Draft contracts, work plans, and other back end documents|
|– Manage specific data tracking across systems|
|– HR Research and document drafting|
|– Limited social media support (posting)|
|– Other administrative and operational duties that arise as the company grows|
|– Contribute to creating a culture that inspires success, promotes bold ideas, and uplifts positive morale|
|– Work with the existing team to identify growth opportunities through internal technology / external products, and aggressively integrate them both into the overall tactical and strategic plan of the company|
|– Solicit feedback and build relationships with staff and coaches to provide them excellent service and identify opportunities for growth|
You might be a fit if you…
- Have at least 1-2 years of admin/operations experience
- Tremendous integrity–track record of making and keeping high impact agreements
- Are goal focused and enjoy a fast pace
- Have the ability to understand new, potentially complex systems, quickly, ask appropriate questions, and make informed decisions
- Have the ability to work under pressure, manage personal workload effectively, and ask for help when needed
- Have the ability to learn and maintain a conceptual understanding of technology powering the company and its products quickly
- Have advanced skills in web based infrastructure and office tools such as Google Apps / Suite
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
$25-36/hour depending on experience – minimum of 20 hours per month and up to 70 hours per month.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org