In addition to our coaching services, training brings another layer to self-development.
Training vs. Coaching
Coaching is a process of self-learning. In coaching, individuals explore and discover what propels them, what holds them back, and what they really want in life or work.
Training, on the other hand, teaches people new skills and gives them immediate opportunities to practice those skills. Trainings by a)plan are conducted by our coaches and are best fit for larger groups.
Our closely vetted coaches are expert facilitators in trainings on the following topics:
- Diversity, equity & inclusion
- Managing ambiguity
- Time management
- Influence and negotiation
- Decision-making and role clarity
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Goal setting
- Problem solving
- Coaching peers & direct reports
- Executive presence
- Email effectiveness
- Management essentials
- Owning your career
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- Effective communication
- Effective meeting etiquette
- Courageous communication
- Culture transformation