The a)plan coaching 4 STEP PROCESS:
Step 1: ASSESSMENT & DESIGN
We work with you to understand your goals and objectives, as a team and for each individual. Our coaches then design a program to advance your goals with assessments, one-on-one coaching, team coaching, and training.
Step 2: ENROLLMENT & KICKOFF
Once objectives are determined and participants are selected, we support companies in crafting a communication strategy that culminates in a kick-off session with all participating team members.
Participating team members will:
- Foster engagement in the coaching program
- Answer any questions and address any concerns
- Begin to develop relationships with clients so that they feel supported throughout the process.
The kickoff ends with a curated matching process through which we pair individual clients with coaches based on each client’s preferences, strengths, challenges, and personal goals.
Step 3: COACHING & TRAINING
The a)plan coaching method is based on our unique approach to design and planning, the keystone of which is called MAPing – an acronym for the creation of Multiple Action Plans.
a)plan coaching includes the use of training, group coaching for teams, 360-degree performance assessments, and the sustained application of One-on-One coaching, which is the most powerful and effective way to assist individuals to perform at their best.
One-on-One coaching offered through the a)plan app and dashboard include:
- An initial inventory of goals, values, strengths, challenges, and opportunities
- A one hour launch to identify specific goals and commitments
- Thirty minute regularly scheduled weekly sessions, including:
- Summary notes after each session
- Pre-session exercises and post-session assignments
- Contact between sessions via the a)plan app
- Regular check-ins and evaluations to improve the coaching relationship
Step 4: EVALUATION & FEEDBACK
Each team member tracks progress toward three primary goals using a)plan’s app and dashboard (confidential between coach and client). Quarterly evaluations with customizable questions provide anonymized trends and insights to organization leaders.
In these quarterly surveys, employees are encouraged to share candid feedback about their coaching experiences and progress. Only that which the employee chooses to share regarding progress toward goals is shared with the executive sponsor and/or their manager.