1. I have enrolled in coaching services (Services) with a)plan for a certain period of time.
2. The Services are provided solely through the a)plan website and dashboard and include:
– An initial assessment of goals, values, strengths, challenges, and opportunities
– A one (1) hour launch to identify coaching goals and commitments
– Regularly scheduled coaching calls, including:
—- An assessment of progress towards goals (as part of a coaching evaluation after 3 months)
—- An end-point summary of progress towards goals and plans for the future
– Summary notes after each session
– Pre-session exercises and post-session assignments
– Contact between sessions via the a)plan app
3. Session scheduling will be managed directly with my Coach. If I cancel any session with less than 24-hours’ notice, I will forfeit that session. Additionally, being more than 15 minutes late to a coaching session will result in the session being forfeited. To receive the full benefit of a)plan coaching, I will show up for all of my coaching sessions. I also understand that situations may arise where a coach might need to reschedule a coaching session. For example a)plan coaches are entitled to four weeks off during the year for their sustainability and this might impact a coaching session. The coach will work with me on rescheduling any sessions that are missed for any reason.
4. This coaching program is a process based on the use of a wide range of tools and methods that requires my active participation. My Coach will guide me through the process, but I am responsible for delivering my own results. I understand that successful coaching requires me as the Client to be coachable. Being coachable includes the following declaration from the Client:
– My learning is a top priority during this coaching relationship.
– I give my coach permission to coach me.
– I approach my learning and growth with courage and the curiosity of a “beginner”.
– I agree to be open and honest and to seek to share all relevant information with my coach.
– I am responsible for my own learning and growth. I will make specific requests when my needs are not being met by the coaching relationship.
– I am responsible for my actions and inaction.
– I will share with my coach any concerns or discomfort that I have about my coaching relationship, specific interactions between me and my coach, and my general experience of coaching.
5. I understand the comprehensive nature of a)plan coaching and that it deals with all aspects of my life including work, relationships, finances, health, entertainment, and community. I acknowledge that deciding on how to handle these issues and implementing my decisions remains my exclusive responsibility.
6. I understand that a)plan coaching is suitable for people who are emotionally healthy. I agree that I will not use a)plan coaching as a substitute for medical care, counseling, psychotherapy, or substance abuse treatment. If I have any physical or emotional challenges, or a mental health disorder, then I certify that I am not using a)plan coaching as a substitute for medical or mental health care. I acknowledge that responsibility for all decisions associated with these issues lies solely and exclusively with me.
7. I understand that a)plan offers coaching services only, and does not offer psychotherapy or any other state-regulated mental health services. Although my Coach may be licensed to practice mental health counseling or psychology, my Coach is not authorized to do so through a)plan.
9. I accept the a)plan website and app “as is.” a)plan makes no warranty of any kind regarding the a)plan website and app. I acknowledge and understand that: (A) the a)plan website and app are still in development; (B) the operation of the a)plan website and app may not be error-free